The ‘Classic’ stir fried curry
A combined mix of Balti spices with our unique dehydrated curry base sauce mix.
Super quick and easy to make, based upon our highly successful catering mixes and one of the first in our new range of 'Simply Curry' mixes
- Anglo Indian Chef Balti Spices contains: Coriander, Cumin, Garam masala, Turmeric, Chilli powder, Black pepper.
- Anglo Indian Chef Marinade Spice contains: Coriander, Salt, Fenugreek, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Chilli, Garlic Powder, Cassia, Cinnamon, Cumin, Ginger, Clove, Bay Leaves, Nutmeg, Celery Powder, Colours (E124 7E102) Spice Extracts, Lemon Oil, Citric Acid, Cardamom
- Anglo Indian Chef Dehydrated Curry Base Sauce contains: Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Tomato, Turmeric, Paprika
- Anglo Indian Chef Balti Whole Spices contains: Cinnamon, Bay, Clove, Cardamon
Recipe (Serves 4)
To make Balti you will need the following additional ingredients:
- 2 tomatoes quartered, ½ Green, 1 chilli (naga, birdseye or finger) more if needed
- medium onion coarsely chopped
- ½ bunch fresh chopped coriander
- 4 tbs Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- 500ml hot water