Indian BBQ rubs
INDIAN BARBEQUE is one of the oldest cooking methods in India for vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. In today’s modern kitchen, our Indian BBQ spice mixes are made to suit pan-, oven-, flame- and Tandoor grill. We produce exciting Indian BBQ dry rubs of traditional taste. They are simple to use. All you need to do is to add oil & salt to taste to our spice mixes and mix them with your choice of main ingredients. You are now ready to BBQ!
Spice up your traditional BBQ with our range of exciting INDIAN BBQ spice mixes and create the perfect meal!
BBQ MAIN INGREDIENTS
All our INDIAN BBQ spice mixes are suitable for all kinds of meat, poultry, fish, seafood, vegetable, and chunks of Indian cheese or tofu!
OVEN OR FLAME GRILL
- MALAI GRILL - A rich blend with cardamom & white pepper
- KALMI GRILL - Spices blended with cardamom & black pepper
- ATISH BURRA GRILL - Fenugreek & rainbow pepper rub
- KASTOORI GRILL - Classic fenugreek, cardamom & pepper rub
- TANGRI GRILL - Spice blend with turmeric, pepper & lemon
- BOTI GRILL - Rub combining spices with turmeric, cheese& leek
- CHARGA GRILL - Hot & sweet rub of curry spices, pepper, cheese & leek
- TANGY GRILL - Hot & sweet blend with curry spices, mustard & cheese
- TIKKA GRILL - A Classic red tikka supreme
- NIZAAM GRILL - A premium hot chilli & mustard rub
- MURSHIDABAAD GRILL - Hot sharp curry & tomato, cheese rub
- HARIYALI GRILL - A spice blend with coriander & pepper
All packed in 40g pouches – large enough for 1kg of main ingredient priced at £3.50 each
Atish Burra Grill